Developed together with SALEWA’s athletes who regularly train in the Alps, the wind-resistant and breathable Pedroc Alpha Hoody is designed to provide active insulation during speed hiking, mountain training or other high-octane mountain sports.
It has been built according to the SALEWA body mapping system, using targeted materials at different parts of the body to provide the required performance at each area. As such, this hybrid sweatshirt can be used as mid or outer layer. Its Nylon Windbreaker shell fabric blocks the wind and also has a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Air-permeable Polartec® Alpha® inserts offer active temperature-regulating insulation, while brushed Polartec® Power Grid™ inserts at the collar, sleeves and sides, bottom and back provide lightweight moisture management.
In addition, the tailored hood, athletic fit with soft, breathable mesh lining and comfort cuffs plus ergonomic shoulders and stretch inserts make it so comfortable you won’t want to take it off.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- Elastic cuff
- Elastic binding edged hem
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Soft breathable mesh lining
- with bluesign® approved fabric